I am a professional nature and wildlife photographer based in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory (Canada). The Yukon is my home and a state of diverse and stunning natural beauty. I have been a nature photographer for over more than 10 years and enjoyed every minute of it! I was born and raised in France, I came to Canada seven years ago to backpack during one year across the country. I arrived to the Yukon to experience a real winter in the Great North and I felt in love with the territory. To me, it is a real chance to play with the light and to witness the animal’s behavior and the harmony that nature offers, which creates a strong emotional state, a special feeling that I want to share. Photography is also a powerful tool for the advocacy of nature, that’s why I am stepping more into conservation photography, trying to awake minds contributing to save this beautiful nature.
My photographs have won numerous awards, both nationally and internationally.
- Montier-en-Der International Nature Photo Competition (France)
- 2014 | Special Prize of the Jury
- 2012 | Landscapes – First Prize
- 2012 | Choice of the Retailers Award – First Prize
- AVES Emotion’Ailes Photo Competition (Belgium)
- 2014 | The Man and the Bird – First Prize
- Vancouver International Mountain Film Festival Photo Competition (Canada)
- 2012 | Mountain Landscape – Second Prize
- 2012 | Mountain Flora/Fauna – Second Prize
- 2012 | Mountain Flora/Fauna – Third Prize
- Festimages Nature (France)
- 2015 | Birds of the World – First Prize
- Festival Image & Neige Photo Competition (France)
- 2012 | Highly commended
- Ma Murray Community Newspaper Awards
- 2013 | Feature Photo Award – Yukon News – Gold
Founder member of the group of nature photographer Eresus-nature.
Affiliated to National Geographic Creative.
- Canadian Geographic
- Yukon North of Ordinary
- Ranger Rick Jr
- Up Here
- Yukon News
- Fabuleux Alaska et Yukon (Ulysses Travel Guides)
- Calmann-Lévy (Publisher)
- Tusaayaksat Magazine
- 2013 | Montier-en-Der International Photo Festival (France)
- 2010 | Whitehorse (Canada)